Lanzarote, go your own way
Haven’t you finished your holiday in Fuerteventura yet? Would you like to keep discovering Canary Islands? So, book with us and get from here your ferry ticket to Lanzarote The island will invite you discover landscapes with an unusual beauty, volcanoes that move you to a moon landscape, vineyard unique on the world and caves that will get you into the centre of the Earth. Don’t hesitate and explore on your own way this small corner of the Atlantic. You will fall in love with Lanzarote!
One of the best way to visit the volcanic island on your own.
- Once you have selected the journey we will send you the confirmation e-mail with the ticket of the reservation.
- You must be at the box office 1 hour before the departure of the ferry to get your boarding pass with your PRINTED ticket and your Spanish National ID card or valid passport.
- While purchasing process of tickets, the sistem enables you to select three different types of age groups for travellers, with different characteristics in the price applied:
- Adults: applicable to all passengers over 12 years.
- Children: applicable to all passengers from 4 to 11 years.
- Infants: applicable to all passengers under 4 years.
- Minors between the ages of 14 and 17 years inclusive can travel alone if they present their documentation.
- All minors under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult in order to travel and under no circumstances may they travel alone, taking due account of the following:
* If they are travelling with the father, mother or legal guardian they require their Spanish National ID card or Family Book (minors under the age of 14 years are not obliged to show their Spanish National ID card.).
* If they are travelling with a person other than the above, they require:
- Signed authorization by one of the parents or legal guardian using Naviera’s official consent form or the model document issued by the Spanish police.
- A photocopy of the Spanish National ID card of the person authorizing the travel.
- Spanish National ID card or Family Book of the minor.
- Photocopy of the Family Book in which the minor and parent or legal guardian are named.
- Download here the Authorization form.pdf
- The Ferry Company is Naviera Armas.
Pick up points
Finish time: 15:00, 17:00
Bookings include a deadline to cancel or modify without any additional fees. The modifications or cancellation before the deadline do not included any fees. In case you modify or cancel after de deadline we will apply the fees indicated in the Cancellation Policy that appears in the voucher and in the booking confirmation.
In general, users could cancel more than 72 hours in advance of the activity without any additional fees. We will proceed to refund the total purchase amount. However, if the user cancels more than 25 hours and up to 71 hours in advance of the activity, we will proceed to refund the 50% of the purchase amount. In any case, if the user cancels the booking within 24 hours prior to the date of the activity/service the user shall not be entitled to any purchase refund.